If I could only have 1 toy, I think it would have to be my pocket rocket. It's fast, efficient and feels soooooo good. My pocket rocket is what got me to regularly have many multiple orgasms. 24 consecutive Os is the record so far and no, I wouldn't believe it myself if I hadn't been there. In fact, I still find it a bit hard to believe.
Here's the secret, ladies:
When it feels too intense to go again, do it anyway. You're now on a hair trigger. You can go forever. The only reason I stopped when I did was because it was getting a bit ridiculous and I thought it was high time Peter had a turn. And of course by then my G-spot was incredibly swollen and Peter was able to trigger me several times as well, just stroking in and out. Ah, bliss.
So there you have it. If you haven't tried a pocket rocket, go for it. If you haven't tried powering through the over-sensitivity zone, go for it. Now there's a fun assignment!
Monday, July 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment