Mmmmmm!
It feels SO GOOD to just let it all flow. And when we do this, oh, shit, it's so good. I completely soaked myself, you and the towel underneath us. It felt so amazing to be riding that swell and then just let the river wash over me, through me, and out from between my legs. I was coming for the 5th or 6th time - maybe more - I lost count. And then, when you emptied into me, it was the icing on the orgasmic cake. Fantastic.
I love that you help me edit my stories. I love playing with your cock when we're in the bath together. I love that we can be so comfortable together - you're my second skin - and yet so passionate. I love that we can make love, and I love that we can still fuck.
I was going to say something important, but you fucked me silly and I can't remember. Next time, perhaps. . .
Faccialo a me una nuova volta il mio amore
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment