Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Here's what I loved about it

I loved your tongue probing my depths while I played with the vibrator on my clit.

Did you mind very much that your hands were tied?

I loved your thick cock sliding into me from behind, hard and heavy. I loved the intense buzzing on my swollen clitoris, and the feeling like I might burst on every outstroke.

I loved your hand on my waist, the other on the small of my back, protective, possesive, strong.

I loved it most when you fucked me hard, one knee up, foot flat on the bed to get in so deep I thought I might break inside, but feeling oh, so good.

And I loved when you eased out of me and brushed your hot, wet, swollen cock on my sensitive clit, releasing a stream of my hot juices.

Grazie il mio amore.

1 comment:

C said...

Exactly!!!


Grazie per il vostro email. Siamo due di un genere.