Friday, January 05, 2007

Fucking Wet

Oh. My. God!

2 nights ago it was, what, a string of 15 orgasms? This from the chick who never thought she'd be multi-orgasmic. Ha! I guess the 30s really are the magic number. For me anyway. But tonight. After a few big Os with the pocket rocket it was time to have you inside of me. You were so hard and tasted so good. When you bent me over the edge of the bed and started driving into me, I can't describe how amazing it was.

You must have felt the hot squirts you kept triggering. I had to hold onto something for dear life. I wanted to scream in ecstasy, but kept remembering how we'd been caught a few weeks ago, and managed to keep it somewhat muffled.

Somehow I found a handle on the edge of the mattress and gripped it hard, pulling against it as you drove into me. It was the only thing that kept me from soaring up to the ceiling in my orgasmic rapture. When you came, it was so powerful I was gasping, and then, to ice the fucking cake you pulled out and rubbed your hot, wet cock on my clit and I couldn't do anything but let go in a big way. Fuck! I think we're going to need a new carpet in here.

No comments: