I'm glad we made that bath. And I'm glad you had the Water Sprite ready to go. And I'm really glad that it works so well underwater. The first orgasm rocked me pretty hard, but the second, third and fourth were just as intense. I remember pushing against the sides of the tub with my feet, my hips seeming to thrust up of their own accord, straining toward that agony of ecstasy. Even sitting in water couldn't keep me from staying wet and ready for you when I climbed out.
But the way you took me, your hand on my back; the way you reached forward and wound the other into my hair and gripped while you were stroking into me; the way you angled yourself straight into my core, my heart, my soul. Is it any wonder I drenched the towel? After you emptied into me, is it any wonder that when you withdrew and slid your cock across my clitoris I came again with a gush? Is it any wonder that you are the best person I know, my raison d'etre, my universe, my love, my friend?
***
Sunglasses on
She thinks no one sees
Where her eyes stray
Turns her head the other way
Sneaking a glance
A lingering stare
Shifting to where
She can watch him
Just a little longer
Out of sight
***
Caught his eye
Turned her head
Looked right down
Turned bright red
Caught another
Looked away
It's not proper
To display
The kind of interest
That might show
Moving on now
Time to go
Caught another
Looked right through
Though not before
A sec or two
Getting bolder
(Trying to)
Can't flirt like
The others do
Caught one more
And held his stare
Normally
She wouldn't dare
Looked up more now
Glanced around
Kept her eyes up
Off the ground
Tried to hold
A glance or two
Tried a smile
Something new
She's progressing
Day by day
Improving at
The games we play
***
Like AphroditeShe stands before the sun
A goddess in her own right
Rays of light streaming out
Around her golden body
Glinting on her hair
Thrusting between her legs
When she turns
Wreathed in power
And beauty
***
No comments:
Post a Comment