Let's talk about blindfolds a little bit. Maybe you associate blindfolds with S&M or B&M or just superkinks, but blindfolds are a superb ingredient for the sex toolbox of a regular person. I find that a blindfold is a wonderful way to remove inhibitions and add a little spice to your lovemaking. Use it on yourself and you're more focused on what you're feeling rather than - oh, look, there's a spider on the wall -- a really BIG one, or that light is so bright in my eyes. It also adds an element of surprise - what IS he putting in there? What's going to happen next? Put it on him and you are freed of all concerns about how you might look when you're doing something, how your body feels, what expression is crossing your face. So maybe you put a blindfold on him, tie him to the bed and ride him. That's always fun. And you can play with your clit while you ride without feeling self-conscious in the least.
I mentioned female ejaculation earlier and this might be a good time to go into that a little more. I've talked about this with other women and a lot of us have very similar experiences. The most common precursor to female ejacutation is a feeling similar to having to pee. We get all revved up and the intensity is very high and then there's this "gotta pee" feeling - very similar, but not quite the same - and then, if you're relaxed enough, this wonderful release of warmth - more HOT than warm- flooding out of you. There are a number of ways we have figured out it's not pee. Mainly that it doesn't *smell* like pee and that we can still pee (sometimes copiously) after ejaculating during sex. But it can be a little freaky when you're getting used to it. Teach your man about the joys of female ejaculation, put down some towels, and let 'er rip! I found that when I discovered how much Peter enjoyed my ejaculations I relaxed even more about it. I hadn't realized I'd been holding back, but when I went for it and actively tried to ejaculate more, I became multiply orgasmic for the first time in my life. Now it's become a pretty normal thing for me. And that, as I'm sure Martha would say, is a good thing.
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment